Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'empty fields'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. Hello, I have a table that contains data for anywhere from 1-6 rows that I have successfully set up in Fusion. However, when the additional rows are empty, I need the document to remove the extra empty rows. For example, if a record only contains 3 rows of values, I need the additional 3 rows of the table to hide so that the borders/grids from the table do not populate.
  2. I'm needing a rule written to insert a picture when the data field is empty. It doesn't matter what's in the field but if empty it needs a graphic. Otherwise if there is data in that field then no graphic. It's for ID cards and I want the graphic "Not Used" to show when there is no data.
  3. I'm an extreme novice at scripting. But I need a rule to suppress the line if ALL variables are empty. The following is a script I'm trying out. I need the following format to happen: "Mem_Lastname", "Mem_Firstname" "Mem_MiddleInit" Example: Doe, Joe C (I need the comma inserted between the Mem_Lastname and Mem_First name fields.) I need the whole line suppressed if all the fields are empty, not just one, including the comma. Here's the script I have so far. return [Trim(Field("Mem_Lastname")),Trim(Field("Mem_Firstname")),Trim(Field("Mem_MiddleInit"))].filter(String).join(" ");