Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'german barcode'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Does anyone have any experience using FusionPro to set up German Premium Address postal barcodes? I've tried several things to get it to work but I never find the options I need to produce the barcode. It needs to be a 26x26 datamatrix. The barcode type can be identified as a module with the characteristics "DHLPA", "DPAGPA", "IP22", "IP26", "IPMC22 / 26", or "ECC200 / 26". Every time I try to set it up with the normal FusionPro datamatrix, it divides into 4 mirrored parts. Any information is helpful. Thank you.
  2. Hello, I'm trying to set up a new German envelope and running into difficulty getting the multi-page resource to work correctly. Background info: Deutsche Post (German Post) is requiring that we use the Premium Address barcode on all of the envelopes we send with our direct mail. We have to use their software to produce that barcode, which is unique for every customer. Once we load our data into the DP software and run the file, it produces all of the addresses from our data with their corresponding barcodes on a single PDF file with each record on one page. I downloaded the sample file from this thread on inserting a Multi-page pdf as variable graphic: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=37 I then made some adjustments to match with my data and got the following rule, which isn't working: FieldName = 'IMP6'; PDFfileName = 'DialogLabels.pdf'; pagesInPDF = 66726; markupToReturn = Resource('DialogLabels.pdf'); pathToAllPDFs = 'C:\Users\Stacy.Zech\Desktop\PUSH\=Projects\PremAdd_Labels\TestEnvelope(DE-F001)\Links'; pathToPDF = 'C:\Users\Stacy.Zech\Desktop\PUSH\=Projects\PremAdd_Labels\TestEnvelope(DE-F001)\Links'; PDFresourceRef = 'DialogLabels.pdf'; Print(pathToAllPDFs); FieldsToInspect = 61; for (fieldCounter = 1; fieldCounter <= FieldsToInspect; fieldCounter++) { FieldName = 'SEQNO'; PDFfileName = Field('IMP6'); pathToPDF = pathToAllPDFs + PDFfileName; PDFresourceRef = CreateResource(pathToPDF ,'DialogLabels.pdf' ,'no'); pagesInPDF = PDFresourceRef.countPages; for (pageLoop = 1; pageLoop <= pagesInPDF; pageLoop++) { markupToReturn += '<graphic file="' + PDFresourceRef.name + '" pagenumber = "' + pageLoop + '" position="afterline"/>'; markupToReturn += '<P>'; } } return markupToReturn; What I am getting when I compose is the first page from the resource PDF showing on the 2nd page, which should be an overflow page. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you