OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Hi. I have to print variable labels for dresses, and the output should show only the available sizes, with the exact size for that dress highlighted. Example: looking at my csv I should look at “Description” and “Sizes” columns, than say · For Description “Pantaloni” I have a “Size” range from XS to UN, that is I need having a field where, when “Pantaloni” appears I need to have XS S M L UN letters printed and each row its own Size printed in Bold (in my case XS for the 1st label, S for the 2nd, and so on..), · For “Abito” the range to be printed is S to L only (S, M, L) with same rule as above. I understand I have to use an OnRecordStart rule, and I prepared a project where all sizes are showed for all dresses and only the chosen one is highlighted, but it has to be dynamic, instead, based on range of sizes for that article. Any idea ? Thank you, Ciao Maurizio Test_FP.zip
  2. I am looking to highlight words within a text frame. But can't find a way that works. I have attempted a rule as such the following, but it doesn't produce what I would expect. I would add a highlight to the background, but the placement of the highlight moves based on variables in the paragraph. Any help would be appreciated.