OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. All, I need help. I have a customer that can add up to 2 phone numbers on a business card. The field tags vary. They need to bold the two phone tag fields and change the color for the divider between the 2 numbers if both are used. I have Treat as Tagged Text selected. I have tried both <b></b> and <f name=""></f> My rule current rule is if (Field("Phone 1") != "" && Field("Phone 2") != "") return <f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 1 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone")+' '+<color name="c0m36y100k8">|</color>+' '+<f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 2 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone2"); else if (Field("Phone 1") != "" && Field("Phone 2") == "") return <f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 1 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone"); else if (Field("Phone 1") == "" && Field("Phone 2") != "") return <f name="Gotham Bold">Field("Phone 2 Tag")</f>+' '+Rule("Rule_FormatPhone2"); else if (Field("Phone 1") == "" && Field("Phone 2") == "") return ""; When I check fonts used under advanced, I see Gotham Book and Gotham Bold I also see this in the text frame. The color name for the color I want to use is c0m36y100k8. I see this in both the text frame color drop down as well as colors under advanced. My phone format rules are formatting the numbers as (000) 000-0000. I'm not getting any errors on compose, but it is returning the following: Field("Phone 1 Tag") (404) 213-8360 | Field("Phone 2 Tag") (404) 941-2631 The whole line is black and there is no bold. I appreciate any of the help I can get. Thanks, Traba
  2. Is there a way for a user to choose a color of text from a couple options provided? For example, this would be helpful when text is on a dark background a user defines or a light one to switch from white to black text.