OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 4 results

1. I'm looking for a way to put the output job name on the background sheet of an imposition. We already have a sheet count («$impositionsheetnumber») but need further information on the sheet. We could manually type it in every time we use the template but was hoping there was a way to "program" the name of the job onto the sheet every time.
  2. I need a sheet of coupons that cycle through the list of coupons in a data file. These coupons are 5 up and 3 across. They will need to continue if the group of coupons goes beyond 15 and continue until the data file runs out of records. I am using Repeatable Components instead of Imposition because the Data Sheet name needs to be at the bottom of each coupon group and later chunked out by Data Sheet name. I know how to code through items if using a key and external file but these don't really have any key items to go off of and some items may repeat themselves if there are multiple copies listed in the Data File. I need help getting this file to display one copy of each record. Right now it displays a copy for the first record multiple times based on the "i <= #" part. The records really should loop until the end without me having to list a number. Attached are sample files. We usually use .csv files but I had to upload the file as a .txt so you will need to relink the data file. I'm only asking for guidance not a complete solution. I will continue to try to work through this on my own. Shelf_Tags.pdf BabyFood.txt
  3. Hoping someone has seen this type of problem and can provide a solution or suggest an alternative. The issue: when I use a template on overflow pages I get a composition error. I am trying to control which pages the template appears on. See test job uploaded. The job requirements: we need to output financial statements. The statements show a list of invoices and payments and the data can run anywhere from 1 to 20+ pages. On the last page we need to put a footer which shows the total amounts of invoices and payments (grand totals). It can only appear on the last page. The test job simply has a chunk of text so as to cause overflow pages. The template is page 3. I think it is about as simple as it gets and only has 1 rule. The error I get is: http://content.screencast.com/users/WMajor/folders/Jing/media/2c8d3b6a-4554-4e20-98aa-9a3f0cbea974/2014-12-03_1249.png If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, please let me know. I have also contacted support, but as I think this would be a fairly standard job requirement I would like to know if anyone else has experience with this. Thanks
  4. We're looking to hire someone to do template design for us. We have an immediate need for one. Reply to this thread or email jobs@corecomm.us with the subject title Printable Template Designer. Thanks.