OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Is there a way to use a screened value of a color in text? For frames there is a fillColorPercent. Is there a way to do this with text? I currently have my site building dynamic colors using the cmyk hex values and passing it in the formatting as a color tag. I plan on converting the system to use the new FusionProColor function to define the name, the values, and isSpot. I am working with spot colors and I need to be able to create the spot and use various screens of the color in different text flows for two color print.
  2. Is it possible to screen tint variable text at a percentage of a spot color and be able to have it appear on the same separation after composition? For example, we have a 2-color business card that will be reproduced via offset or web press. The phone label is 60% PANTONE 362C and the phone number is 100% PANTONE 362C. After composition, the 60% spot text and 100% spot text become different separations. (Technically, turning our 2-color business card into a 3-color business card.) This isn't a problem with variable frame background colors, just the the text contained within. Surprised that we haven't run into this situation before. Thank you!