Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'table of contents'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Hi All, The "Keep with next paragraph" setting seems to be conflicting with my linked table of contents and PDF bookmarks. Hoping someone may have some insight as to what is causing the issue. I'm trying to create a PDF document with a linked table of contents and bookmarks. I'm using pretty much the same code that step provided in thread 4351, which has worked well in the past, so off to a good start. The body of the FusionPro template contains section titles, followed by a blank line, followed by a section subtitle, followed by a sentence or paragraph. I'd like to keep the title, blank line, subtitle, and first paragraph following the subtitle together. The issue occurs when the kept together title-blank-subtitle-firstpara block falls on a page break. In the composed output it looks fine, and is pushed to the next page and kept together. But the page numbers and links in the table of contents are off, they point to the preceding page. And two bookmarks for that section are added, one that points to the incorrect preceding page, and one that points to the correct page. Turning the Keep with next paragraph setting Off resolves the issue with TOC and Bookmarks, but then the title-blank-subtitle-firstpara block falls apart on page breaks. I've attached a collected sample job that illustrates the issue well, and two composed PDF output files, one with Keep with next paragraph (KWNP) On, the other with KWNP Off, so you can see what happens to the bookmarks and table of contents. The sample job is static, but the real job is variable length, so I cannot simply adjust the spacing to not fall on a page break. Thank you in advance for any help! SampleTOC.zip Output-KWNP-On1.pdf Output-KWNP-Off1.pdf
  2. I'm a newbie to FusionPro, so don't criticize me too much. I'm working on a book project that allows the user to select/omit certain pages and/or sections of the book. This book has a table of contents that needs to dynamically change based on the selections from the user. I have the sections (chapters) getting displayed properly based on their selection, however I can't figure out how to display the page number that that section starts on. Every page has a text frame with the <<$pagenum>> variable inserted that changes based on the users selections. How can I check what the page number is, then input that into my text frame on my table of contents?