OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 9 results

1. Don't know if anyone has run in to this before, but when I uploaded my business card template into WebCRD, the preview is showing the bleed (3.75x2.25, not showing 3.5x2). Has anyone else run into this before and know a way around it? I was on the phone with RSA and its not an issue on their end and haven't come across it before. Thanks for any/all help!
  2. I am trying to create a banner with a few fields and some size changes based upon one of the fields. I have 3 sizes for banners (18x12, 60x30, 72x36) based upon the number of years selected 1-5 = 18x12 10-15 = 18x12 20-25 = 60x30 30+ = 72x36 With 3 layouts for the background Style 1 Style 2 Style 3 The field for "Years of service" is entered in manually while the background is based on a pick list of the 3 styles. I believe that OnRecordStart would be my best bet for this, but I'm not getting the result I was hoping for. I have set all pages to "Body, unused" and then I get no records to show. Originally I had all pages set to "Body" and each page displayed, which was not what I was looking for either. I couldn't find anything that was similar enough for me to build off of on the forum yet, so I decided to post my javascript here and maybe someone would be able to find out what I am missing. Thanks for the look and any and all help! var Background = Field("Background"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=1 && Field("Years of Service")<= 5) + Field("Background") == "Style 1"; return ("Style 1 18x12"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=10 && Field("Years of Service")<= 15) + Field("Background") == "Style 1"; return ("Style 1 18x12"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=20 && Field("Years of Service")<= 25) + Field("Background") == "Style 1"; return ("Style 1 60x30"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=30 + (Field("Background") == "Style 1")); return ("Style 1 72x36"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=1 && Field("Years of Service")<= 5) + Field("Background") == "Style 2"; return ("Style 1 18x12"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=10 && Field("Years of Service")<= 15) + Field("Background") == "Style 2"; return ("Style 2 18x12"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=20 && Field("Years of Service")<= 25) + Field("Background") == "Style 2"; return ("Style 2 60x30"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=30 + (Field("Background") == "Style 2")); return ("Style 2 72x36"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=1 && Field("Years of Service")<= 5) + Field("Background") == "Style 3"; return ("Style 3 18x12"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=10 && Field("Years of Service")<= 15) + Field("Background") == "Style 3"; return ("Style 3 18x12"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=20 && Field("Years of Service")<= 25) + Field("Background") == "Style 3"; return ("Style 3 60x30"); if (Field("Years of Service") >=30 + (Field("Background") == "Style 3")); return ("Style 3 72x36"); switch(Background) { case "Style 1 18x12": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 1 60x30": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 1 72x36": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 2 18x12": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 2 60x30": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 2 72x36": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 3 18x12": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 3 60x30": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",true); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",false); break; case "Style 3 72x36": FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 1 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 2 72x36",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 18x12",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 60x30",false); FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("Style 3 72x36",true); break; }
  3. Does anyone know if you can upload multiple images into a graphic frame? We've created a Design request form for customers and allowed a second page where they can submit artwork. Unfortunately when someone uploads a 2 page (or more) item, we only receive the first one. I know I can add more pages to accommodate this, but I was hoping it could come through just the one frame. Thanks for the look!
  4. Hi I am doing a FP template for EFI Digital Storefront. I wonder if there was a way to generate order number and quantity that the customer enters on the FP template itself? Hope this makes sense. Thanks yo in advance Naval
  5. I have been trying to add a square bullet using a script in front of a field using; if (Field(“Certification 1”) == ""){ return ""; }else{ return "<p> ◻" + Field(“Certification 1”) + "</p>"; }* Is this format not supported? I'm still learning javascript & I may be a little lost with this. Has anyone else run into this?
  6. I am creating a 9 digit sticker that needs to be able to upload a csv for batch mode. I have created the file with a pick list for single record, but I am lost as to how to set it up for batch. Is this even a possibility? Thanks
  7. Hello Again, I find myself having trouble with some code that I have validated in Fusion Pro VDP's code editor, and as data output on my local computer, not behaving as expected in Marcom. The idea is that a user will select a cover image for a multiple page brochure - out of a gallery style picker - and depending on the specific image they select the background images of the inside pages, inset flap and back cover will populate with images that best compliment the colors in the cover image. Basically letting the user pick the cover and having that determines the style for every other background image in the booklet. My variable to select the cover is applied directly to the graphic frame of the cover, and is functioning correctly in Marcom, but the value of it does not seem to be making it to the rule in the template. The following code is an example of the rule I wrote for the back cover. switch (GetFileName(Field("Cover Image")).toLowerCase()) { case "Sunset_Fade.pdf".toLowerCase(): return Resource("Backer_Red.pdf"); case "Waterfall.pdf".toLowerCase(): return Resource("Backer_Blue.pdf"); case "Starry_Sky.pdf".toLowerCase(): return Resource("Backer_Purple.pdf"); default: return Resource("Backer_Gray.pdf"); } The rule is structured as a graphic switch rule, that I converted to java to try to trouble shoot, but in Marcom it only returns the default value. I got it to work based on a text value input from Marcom, using a different variable as a quick test, but the client wants to be able to see the cover images in a gallery when ordering the brochure, so I cannot alter that part on the product. I'm baffled as to why it doesn't work. Any thoughts on how to accomplish this while in Marcom? Help is much appreciated!
  8. im new to Fusion Pro, the guy who trained me only told me about variable data with text which im good with... BUT now i have a QR code Variable job and i cant get to run it... any help? i have 250 qr codes and a excel file with 250 names related with the names of the png files... i tried with the fusion graphic but cant get to link the images with the list. PLEASE anyone?
  9. I am working on a business card that has very specific design specifications. One of the specifications is if the email cannot fit on one line, to drop the @... to the next line. short@client.com would fit on one line but reallyreallyreallyreallylong@client.com would display as reallyreallyreallyreallylong @client.com Is there a way to set where the line breaks? In this case, set it to break before the @ symbol. Thank you.