Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'sequential numbering'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 5 results

1. I'm trying to create ticket covers that will print what ticket numbers are in each book. Each book has 7 tickets. Ex. book 1.(815255 TO 815261) book 2. (815262 TO 815268) book 3. (815269 TO 815275) and so on. I know how to use the numbering rule, but I need to skip the numbers in between. I found this on another post but don't know how to apply a specific start number and in increments of 7. return FormatNumber("000000", (CurrentRecordNumber() - 1) * 100 + 1) + "-" + FormatNumber("000000", CurrentRecordNumber() * 100);
  2. I have a strange problem. A job without an inputfile. When I am make a rule for creating barcodes with a sequential number + a fixed number (401) together the endresult sometimes creates a Barcode without the control digit and the end of barcode character. Therefore some Barcodes are suddenly smaller then the ones created the right way. The rule I use is: return Make128BBarcode(Rule("Nummering Barcodes Rule")+ "401") and the Nummering Barcode ruls is the xml based sequential numbering rule with a starting number 30060001 with 8 characters selected. When I change the selected font in the text-areabox from IDAutomationC128L to Helvetica Neue I can read the following created codes: Ì30060000401ÈÎ (first record) Ì30060001401 (second, wrong) Ì30060002401.Î (right) Ì300600034016Î Ì300600044011Î Ì30060005401FÎ Ì30060006401NÎ " " " etc Then again at the 23th record: Ì30060023401 (wrong) What am I doing wrong here? Any help would be appreciated. I currently use FusionPro 10.1.8 on a Mac with 10.12.6 Greetings from the Netherlands
  3. Hi there, I use fusion pro as part of my Digital Storefront. I was wondering if there is a way to create a sequential numbering on fusion pro for a document and have it so that every time customer orders the product via DSF it will remember where the last number has finished. For example if last number was 100 the next time some one orders the sample product it will automatically start from 101. Hope this make sense. Thanks for your help in advance. Naval
  4. Hi, I've searched the forums and still cannot find a solution or found a way to get it working. Scenario I have a 2 page PDF and I want to output 100 copies with each copy on the front page displaying a unique number ie. 1 to 100. I know I can do this very easily by connecting to a database, but there must be a simpler way to do this without creating a database each time as you can do this in PrintShop Mail without a database. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated for a Javascript newbie. Thanks in Advance!