OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 7 results

1. Dear Experts, I have Suppression issue when applied Containing Empty Variables in FusionPro VDP Creator v11.1.2 MAC. Please refer to my sample file and comment details in attached. Download Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gpjVmVvAtNhh1HhIzyWrGj-7QEDaA1_C/view?usp=sharing Regards Nick
  2. We're having speed problems when composing numbered tickets. (Template attached- simple numbering script via imposition) On the PC it takes: Job started 14:06:09 - 1498565169. Creator: FusionPro VDP Creator 9.3.36 ... Composing record #100000, input record 100000 Sheet #10000, record #10 Job ended 17:39:10 - 1498577950. Total Job Time: 3h 33m 1s On the Mac it takes only 7 minutes ...: Job started 14:22:37 - 1498566157. Creator: FusionPro VDP Creator 9.3.36 ... Composing record #100000, input record 100000 Sheet #10000, record #10 Job ended 14:30:04 - 1498566604. Total Job Time: 7m 27s Anyone has the same experience? Any ideas what is going on? Windows 7 PC Dell Optiplex 7010 8core i7-3770 Acrobat Pro DC v2015.006.30094 FusionPro VDP Creator 9.3.36 MacOS X El Capitan Imac Retina5k 27Inch Late 2015 4Ghz IntelCore i7 Acrobat Pro DC v2015.006.30172 FusionPro VDP Creator 9.3.36 TestNumbering_PC.zip
  3. While we wait for the FusionPro (FP) Creator Mac version to be updated to support the latest Adobe software, we plan to move one FP license to an older Mac with Adobe CS6 so we can create templates. If a FP template is created from InDesign on the Mac, can the PDF be edited and processed in Acrobat DC with FP on Windows without issues?
  4. I've been using 2 different versions of Fusion Pro VDP Designer on 2 different Macs, and getting different Composition reporting results. I've attached a screenshot to help show this. With the same project (the Presidio Postcard tutorial actually), using version 9.2.31, I correctly get a Composition error that tells me the "Value for variable Season not found in instance data". This is because the source data doesn't include for the month information, so this makes sense. This is seen on the right screenshot with the attached file. But, using the latest version (9.3.6) on Yosemite, I don't get that error message even though it fails as well. The error message from the older version is actually quite helpful in troubleshooting, so why is it missing from the latest version of the software? You can see this in the left screenshot. Is this a bug?
  5. Indesign CC won't export my fusion pro variable data pdf. When I click "export document" under the FP palette, nothing happens. I used to be able to run the plugin with no issues until recently. My guess is an update I did to CC a couple weeks ago might have something to do with the problem. I'm running: Mac OSX 10.7.5 Adobe Indesign 9.2.2 Fusion Pro 9.2.31 (My Indesign FP palette "about this plugin" says 9.2.29)<--This could be the issue? Adobe Acrobat Pro 11.0.7 Any and all help, ideas, suggestions are appreciated. Thank you
  6. Hi: i'm beginner in FP so i've tried the tutorial Presidio.pdf but Acrobat ask me for font replacement but none appear. http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/fd84/w3o8xdmgnxz3fag6g.jpg I tried to load fonts from FP but... http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/79f6/nqjghiijh9i5fie6g.jpg any ideas? Regards.
  7. Macintosh OS X 10.6.8 Acrobat X 10.1.2 Fusion Pro Desktop 7.2P1k In font Myriad Pro there is a glyph for ballot box. I can't get that to work at all when previewing or composing in a Fusion Pro Desktop variable text box. I tried using the ballot box in Universal News with Commercial Pi font (capital M). No dice. Then I tried using ballot boxes from Zapf Dingbats (lower case o and p). These work when on a line by themselves but not on a line with other static text and variables formatted using Myriad Pro. Composition system generates message: "Text processing is limited to Latin-1/MacRoman characters only. Go to Compose->Advanced tab to remove the limitation." Unfortunately, the Advanced tab doesn't have any way to remove the limitation! This should be simple, why is it not? It's only formatting text.