Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. S_Black

Font not loading

I have a project that is calling for a particular font, and though I've loaded them, the Bold font does not display. The font referenced is "Whitney". I have deleted the font family from my PC, reinstalled them, restarted Acrobat, and I am still not able to view the font. Here is what the log message displays when composing: I have seen on another post that I may need to send my font to an ftp for analysis, but it's strange that the standard version of the font loads, but not the bold. Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.
  2. I am trying to get Fusion Pro to load all the faces of our brand font. When I first ran the Load Fonts function it recognized the bold face and the light face but none of the others. I went through an deleted duplicates of the font on my machine and loaded them again with no change. Next I deleted and reinstalled the fonts, ran Load Fonts again and this time Fusion Pro didn't show any of the type faces. Now after a few more attempts at Load Fonts the font name will show up on Fusion Pro but non of the typefaces.