OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 3 results

1. I am trying to get Fusion Pro to load all the faces of our brand font. When I first ran the Load Fonts function it recognized the bold face and the light face but none of the others. I went through an deleted duplicates of the font on my machine and loaded them again with no change. Next I deleted and reinstalled the fonts, ran Load Fonts again and this time Fusion Pro didn't show any of the type faces. Now after a few more attempts at Load Fonts the font name will show up on Fusion Pro but non of the typefaces.
  2. Hi, I'm building a fusionpro template with a client supplied otf. I'm working on a MAC OS X version 10.7.5, InDesign CS6 file that is getting converted to FusionPro VDP Designer 8.2.7 / Acrobat Version 10.1.7 The font is in my systems font folder. In InDesign the font is working great. When I export to Fusion pro and apply the font the numbers are showing in oldstyle. What do I do to stop the oldstyle numbers in fusionpro? Thanks,
  3. Hello, I am trying to use font Futura Std Bold [file name 'FuturaStd-Bold.otf']. I have this loaded in my system fonts. When I try to use it in fusion pro, I can find it in the variable text editor, and it displays properly in the editor. It displays wrong in the preview, and when I compose the file, it appears correct, but tells me the font is not loaded it is instead using the italic version. To try to solve this, I have loaded all fonts in acrobats fusion pro menu. I have tried loading all fonts in Fusion Pro. I have tried loading new fonts in Fusion Pro. I restarted both acrobat and fusion pro after each of these attempts. It still behaves the same. I tried restarting my computer and retrying these efforts. I tried closing acrobat and loading fonts in fusion pro while acrobat was closed. No dice. I tried uninstalling fusion pro and reinstalling it. No dice. I then tried to load all fonts again and it still wont work. Has anyone else faced this issue? Is there a way to get it to work? Is there any other way to get Fusion Pro to recognize the font? Attached is an image comparing the Preview, the Variable Text Editor and Composed File. I am using: Acrobat 9.5.1 Fusion Pro Designer 7.2P1k Mac OS X 10.5.8 Any and all help would be appreciated! Thank you Why.pdf