OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 4 results

1. I have a rule that looks at 2 fields to determine what to return. I'm getting a Javascript syntax error message on the following rule and for the life of me, I do not see it. if ((Rule("RuleEmailFirstName") != "") && Rule("RuleEmailLastName") != "")) return Rule("RuleEmailFirstName") + "." + Rule("RuleEmailLastName") + "@" + Field("Email Domain"); else if ((Rule("RuleEmailFirstName") != "") && (Rule("RuleEmailLastName") == "")) return Rule("RuleEmailFirstName") + "@" + Field("Email Domain"); else if ((Rule("RuleEmailFirstName") == "") && (Rule("RuleEmailLastName") != "")) return Rule("RuleEmailLastName") + "@" + Field("Email Domain"); else return ""; Will someone please help me and point out what I'm doing wrong?
  2. Please help! I'm stuck again. One of our clients has the ability to select up to 6 logos for the footer on a flyer. The logos need to be centered in the footer, so i can't have multiple image boxes. I need to place all images in 1 image box and have it center aligned. I keep getting This graphic rule must return a Resource type of graphic or no error and no logos populating. I've attached sample data. Thanks so much to anyone that can help! Traba SiteOne_flyer_v5.txt
  3. ==================== [uPDATE] January 14, 2016 ==================== Solution has been found (by Step) and a cleaner code was also provided. I am leaving this thread as it is so others can get help with similar problems. Attachments have been removed. ===================== [ORIGINAL] January 13, 2016 ===================== We have a request to merge one user's letter with their property tables. These tables will vary in quantity per user. Currently I am able to populate the data tables and create an overflow. However, it seems that the first letter for "Johnny" works out and he gets what he is supposed to have. Then the second letter for "Beth" ends up with Johnny's table and both of her tables. The problem continues on from there. I believe it has to do with the array the data is being stored into and how we are calling it to run. Can someone look over the code and see how I get the tables to stay with their owners and not continue on to the next owner? Since the form is for our state government I will be unable to post the original for download. However, I have attached a sample build and test resources used to build the item. Please keep in mind that this is a very large mailing. If there is an issue with memory recall on larger items let me know.
  4. So I am attempting to create Data matrix barcodes. I need the code to have four fields from a spreadsheet in each code, with a comma between each piece of data. An example of the code to be encode would be "2,25,62076,3" without the quotes of course... Each of these values are being pulled from a different field (column) and the comma does not exist in the csv file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.