OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 1 result

1. Hi all, I'm using FusionPro Designer 9.3.36 on Acrobat Pro DC 2015 release. I am working on a job in which I have a one-page template with only two variable text frames: address, and a unique sequential number. I am trying to output a single PDF file with x amount of pages where all pages are the same and derived from the single page, except for the one unique number. So, in the output pdf file, there should be x amount of pages and each page has a unique number (for example, for a pdf with 100pages, first page displays #000, last page displays #100) I do have one record that has only the address lines as fields, and the one page is not marked as "unused." I tried using the solution to this thread: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=4121&highlight=repeatRecordCount I have two rules: OnJobStart FusionPro.Composition.composeAllRecords = false; FusionPro.Composition.endRecordNumber = 1;OnRecordStart var copies = 50; FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordCount = copies; //generate duplicate pages per record if (FusionPro.Composition.repeatRecordNumber >= 1) { FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage(1, true); } in the variable that contains the unique sequential number: No.«$repeatrecordnumber»When I compose however the output PDF has only one page? Any help would be appreciated