Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'variable templates'.

• Search By Tags

Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• Welcome
    • Start Here!
    • News
  • Software-Related Talk
    • Documentation
    • Getting Started
    • The JavaScript Library
    • FusionPro® VDP Creator
    • FusionPro® VDP Producer
    • FusionPro® VDP Server (API)
    • FusionPro® Expression®
    • MarcomCentral®
  • Support
    • Issues, Questions, Etc.
    • Digital Workflow Documents
    • Fonts
  • Off Topic
    • Customer Polls
    • Job Board (Moderated)
    • Reviews, Rants, and General Musings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Occupation

FusionPro VDP software version

OS

Acrobat Version

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

User Title

Found 2 results

1. Hi All, I have attached a PDF that i need to convert all of the text to VDP fields. I need help in creating a template for this on EFI Digital Storefront so customers can order this. Is there a way i can create this template so FusionPro displays the fields in the similar structure on DSF while filling the fields out. Hope this makes sense. I work if FusionPro 9.3 Creator Thanking you in advance. Naval VDP Field template.pdf
  2. I am setting up a variable template. Clients should be able to upload a spreadsheet with addresses of their clients and generate in that way a number of PDFs. I prepared a template and uploaded it as a variable one. When I see it on the PTI Website (please see attached screenshot) it gives me the option to download a spreadsheet by clicking 'view variable data fields'. The spreadsheet I download is empty though. It also says 'no files existing'. How can I achieve that I can download a spreadsheet with the variable data fields that the clients can then fill in with their information? The spreadsheet I used for setting up the template contains a number of columns which usually work fine for a versioned template. Can anyone advise? Many thanks!