Go Back   MarcomCentral (PTI) and FusionPro User Communities > Software-Related Talk > FusionPro® Links

Notices

Old April 24th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Forum n00b

Default Trying to launch a new campaign

I am trying to launch a new campaign in FP links, but everytime I go to the site it tells me there is a redirect loop. I have the www.zip files uploaded and previewed... everything shows up fine and works there. The site is test.npn360.com I have this site pointing to Fp links Ip address 162.213.47.18 and a home page selected. What am I doing wrong?

This site will not require personalized urls, but it seems that its redirecting me when I try to go to the site.

I put demo.npn360 for the default url to test and when navigating to test.npn360.com it goes to demo.npn360.com instead.
Old April 24th, 2014, 02:13 PM
Forum n00b

Default Re: Trying to launch a new campaign

Update- the sites work when I type in a personalized url. How do I get the site to work without a personalized url? This is a simple form that we need to gather data.
Old April 25th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Learning Development Manager

Default Re: Trying to launch a new campaign

kkonovalov
I'm not sure I understand what the problem is. When I go to: http://test.npn360.com - I get the form page for Custom Culinary. Isn't that what you are trying to accomplish?

Links is a PURL application, the the URL used is personalized based on a Portal Column(s). It is not intended to host a generic website, as a PURL campaign is temporary and a website is not (usually). Perhaps a solution would be to use a generic value in your list for the Portal Column used to generate the PURL.

e.g. "First Name" in the list is used for the PURL and contains a value of "survey", which generates the following: http://test.npn360.com/survey

Hope this helps

Tags
campaign, microsite