InDesign Master Pages

Has anyone had an issue with exporting an InDesign file into FusionPro due to master pages? I am able to select the text frames & click them to be variable frames while in InDesign, but when it opens up in FusionPro, there are no variable frames. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so how can it be resolved? Thanks

FusionPro only exports body pages from InDesign, because master pages don't fit into FusionPro's PDF-based template model.

How many frames are we talking about? It might be easier just to recreate them in Acrobat after exporting from InDesign.

Perhaps posting the InDesign file would be helpful.

• 6 months later...
I was wondering if anyone else had come back to this issue. I've worked on files since & had success but I'm working on a file now that has 10 small text frames that will not carry over. They are just text frames & no matter what I do to them, they will not show up once exported. Has anyone else run into this?

I was wondering if anyone else had come back to this issue. I've worked on files since & had success but I'm working on a file now that has 10 small text frames that will not carry over. They are just text frames & no matter what I do to them, they will not show up once exported. Has anyone else run into this?

Did you see my previous response?

FusionPro only exports body pages from InDesign, because master pages don't fit into FusionPro's PDF-based template model.

How many frames are we talking about? It might be easier just to recreate them in Acrobat after exporting from InDesign.

Perhaps posting the InDesign file would be helpful.

Can you answer any of my questions? How many frames are we talking about? Can you post a file?