PS Typecheck Errors

Hi all, I have searched the forum for our particular issue with no luck so I am posting to see if anyone else has run into this? We upgraded to Mac Version 9.3.6 recently and now when i output to a PPML file that we upload into EFI Command Workstation 5.6 for printing I get a PS Typecheck error, offending command "VDPCache_RunElement"-PPML job-doc-page: 1-1-1 error? Any Ideas as to what may be causing this? I tried messing with the output options for PPML with no luck. This may be a EFI issue but wanted to check with you all first.

Thanks, Rick

Hi Wrenchmaster, we got an update to Fusion VDP Creator from Tech support which didn't work initially, after lots of trial and error I found some success by uninstalling Fusion, cleaning out font caches, rebooting into safe mode, re-installing the new fusion update and I got a PPML to print without PS Errors. I am still having some issues with the PPML output mostly how the file is printing? Odd stuff that I have not seen in previous versions? I did find that the VPS option does work with our Fiery, used it a couple times with good results. Please let me know if you find out any better info on the subject. Thanks