Crop Marks hidden

gdellaiera

I'm running into an issue with my imposed file where crop marks are falling behind the imposed business card, instead of on top. I'm not sure if this is a setting in FP Imposer, InDesign or Acrobat and was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue before.

I've attached some screen shots for reference. Thanks for any help!

Valero BC Data-Output.pdf

Screen Shot 2018-09-04 at 1.09.19 PM.pdf

Yes, you posted the output, but in order for anyone to help, you need to post the template/job files used to create that output. In other words, the PDF you had open in Acrobat before you clicked Compose. If you can collect up the job (from the menu in Acrobat, select FusionPro -> Collect), that would be best.

You can un-check the Fonts box in the Collect dialog; those shouldn't be needed to reproduce what you're seeing in terms of the crop marks.

Dan, I've tried to resize the file, but I can't get it small enough to upload on this site :(

Any other way to upload the file?

Did you uncheck the Fonts box? If not, do that.

Otherwise, try to collect up a minimal sample job which demonstrates the issue in question. Or at least reduce the size of some of the files you're collecting. Maybe you have a giant data file, in which case maybe collected with just a one-record data file would be better. Or maybe there are some really large graphics, in which case you could either remove them (if they're not needed to reproduce the issue), or downsample them.