FP 9.2.31 and InDesign CC 2014?

Before I take the time to deinstall and reinstall FP to see if it works, I figured I would ask. Does FP work with the latest version of InDesign CC 2014? In my case I am running Mac OSX 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) with FP 9.2.31, and Acrobat Pro XI 11.0.07 (which still seems to be the latest version).

Thanks,

Dave

Does FP work with the latest version of InDesign CC 2014?

No, not yet. FusionPro 9.2.30 and 9.2.31 support the original version of InDesign CC (9.2), but not the 2014 (10.0) version. We have builds of FusionPro 9.2 on both Windows and Mac with support for InDesign CC 2014 in early QA testing now.

If you have a Creative Cloud subscription, you should have access to the original version of InDesign CC, and to InDesign CS6, as well as to the new 2014 version.

I'll also note that Adobe released InDesign CC 2014 on June 18, but did not release an SDK for plug-in developers until June 20.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've installed the latest; 9.3.6. InDesign CC 2014 returns an error that it's not a valid plug-in. Is there a work-around?

http://i.imgur.com/l9z3fUm.png

Sorry about that. This is a permissions issue, which we discovered after release. This will be fixed in an upcoming 9.3 patch release. In the meantime, you can contact Support for a patch to that file.

• 2 months later...
Can someone tell me if this issue been fixed? I am looking at updating from 9.2.31 to 9.3.6 for the Mac so that I can update to InDesign CC 2014. Just wondering if there are any problems that I should know about. Thanks

It's not fixed in 9.3.6. It's fixed in the 9.3.12 version, which can be obtained by contacting Support.