Superscript text not high enough

I have a ® that I need to superscript which I have done successfully, however it seems to not be high enough for capitalized text.

http://i.imgur.com/tCtj5BN.png

Is this just how it is or is there any way I can make it higher? Manually placing an image isn't an option as this is generated text from a measure_rule; the placement of this will vary every time.

I don't know if it will work, but you can try a replacing the string with the following:

var a = Field("YOURFIELD")

a = a.replace("®","<superscript>®</superscript>")

** make sure you have "treat return string as tagged text"

It appears that font plays a role too...so maybe you can switch the font? Calibri has a very nice default height...

TESTREGISTERTRADEMARK....png.8b771a38a12b485088925a678155091a.png

Edited by tou

Note that as the name suggests: those changes will affect the superscript ratio of everything that's superscripted within your template as it is a global edit. You may be fine with this but it's also worth pointing out that you can also set the offset and ratio of the superscript tags within the paragraph tags themselves:

var str = '<p superoffset=90>ENERGY STAR<superscript>®</superscript>';
str += '<p superoffset=30>ENERGY STAR<superscript>®</superscript>';
return str;

Note that as the name suggests: those changes will affect the superscript ratio of everything that's superscripted within your template as it is a global edit. You may be fine with this but it's also worth pointing out that you can also set the offset and ratio of the superscript tags within the paragraph tags themselves:

var str = '<p superoffset=90>ENERGY STAR<superscript>®</superscript>';
str += '<p superoffset=30>ENERGY STAR<superscript>®</superscript>';
return str;

You may want to use the br=false attribute in those <p> tags so that you don't actually start a new paragraph on a new line:

var str = '<p br=false superoffset=90>ENERGY STAR<superscript>®</superscript>';
return str;