saddle stitched booklet

Brad

I am printing a 16 page saddle stitched booklet on my canon IR7095.

I am wanting to print the mailing information on the last page.

I have set up the text field and linked with with the csv file

I have set up an fpi file that says 16 pages per record, and has the duplexed, saddle stitched ikon selected.

I have selected that fpi file on the output tab.

I compose the job, (have tried several format types-not sure which to use) and imported the job into fiery command work station. when i process and print it prints the entire range of records I have selected (in this case just two or three for testing purposes) as one single book.

Address print on the last page properly, but as a I mentioned, the docuent prints as one big book.

what am I missing?

• 2 months later...
If there is a saddle-stitched solution to this in FPImposer or FusionPro, I am unaware of it. For the record, in similar situations, I have always resorted to setting up printer spread files in my design application and exporting those spreads as single page PDFs for FP. That way I don't have to worry about the saddle-stitch detail on this end.

I'm with Eric. We do a 16 page newsletter every month. The last page has the Maling panel. The file is set up in printer's spread before exported to FP. (Or, Adobe has a print booklet option if needed).

Chrissy

We use a Fiery Pro80-65-55C. I compose to vps files, then place the vps files on the network and they set the machine to saddlestich (They import them). So I would say the Canon should be handling that.

Not sure if this helps...

Archived