Paragraph Spacing

CCS_Printing

I'm having trouble figuring out a rule so that when the user types in a couple of paragraphs there is a space between each paragraph. It does not display correctly when the user presses enter to start a new paragraph, the paragraphs run together like this in the preview:

A client came to the Legacy Group to close on their dream home. The only problem was that it needed $30,000 in renovations to meet lender requirements. Through our Mortgage and Capital divisions we were able to make this deal happen.

Purchase: $300,000 -> Legacy Private Portfolio Loan $270,000 & $30,000 Rehab Loan.

Using this combination, we were able to close on the purchase. After the renovations, the home was appraised at $420,000.

Refinanced to permanent 30 year fixed @ 4.75%, $300,000 loan amount paying off both the purchase and rehab loan in full.

Instead of this:

A client came to the Legacy Group to close on their dream home. The only problem was that it needed $30,000 in renovations to meet lender requirements. Through our Mortgage and Capital divisions we were able to make this deal happen.

Purchase: $300,000 -> Legacy Private Portfolio Loan $270,000 & $30,000 Rehab Loan.

Using this combination, we were able to close on the purchase. After the renovations, the home was appraised at $420,000.

Refinanced to permanent 30 year fixed @ 4.75%, $300,000 loan amount paying off both the purchase and rehab loan in full.

I know it is probably something simple that I am missing, but I just can't find it.

Thanks for your help!

Archived