Specific Font within rule change

rrdwitt

Is there a way to specify a font within a string of text? All of my Avenir Open Type Fonts are open and available in Fusion. But I want the bold version on a specific field, but it is staying "Regular" faced. Thanks

return "<span>" +* "Participate Online! Visit us at "*+ '<b>'+Field("URL")+'</b>'+ " to make your gift and share your story of gratitude. You may also complete the form below and mail it with the envelope provided." + "</span>";

Is there a way to specify a font within a string of text? All of my Avenir Open Type Fonts are open and available in Fusion. But I want the bold version on a specific field, but it is staying "Regular" faced. Thanks

return "<span>" +* "Participate Online! Visit us at "*+ '<b>'+Field("URL")+'</b>'+ " to make your gift and share your story of gratitude. You may also complete the form below and mail it with the envelope provided." + "</span>";

It's hard to say without knowing more about your fonts. Are there any relevant messages in the composition log (.msg) file? Are there other styles of the font listed in the font drop-down in the Text Editor?

Also, you don't need a rule to do this. You can just specify the font directly in the Text Editor, either in a text frame directly, or in a Formatted Text Resource. If you really need to know the tagging, you can create a Formatted Text Resource and use the View Source button.

• 1 month later...