VDP Template (with pre-populating graphic fields) erroring out in DSF

I'm getting an odd error with a FP template on the DSF. Is it my FP template or something in the DFS

Here's what I've done. My FP template has some variable fields on it - 2 graphic and 2 text. One of the text fields: the "MESSAGE" is just a user input field. The other text field is called "DEALERSHIP NAME" in which I set up as a one-line text form field with a FP rule assigned to it so that it populates with the user's dealership name on login. Using this, the two graphic fields on the template will return a logo - one at the top and one at the bottom - depending on what's in the DEALERSHIP NAME field (whether it's pre-populated or typed in). Each has it's own rule instructing it to do so.

Everything seems to work fine until you hit the UPDATE PREVIEW button where a stop sign with an exclamation point in it appears next to thumbnail. (see attached Jpeg). Don't know if this is a FP thing or a DSF thing.

I don't see anything wrong with the ticket template, the product setup or the media/pricing settings. ( and The "DEALERSHIP NAME" field is properly associated to the user profile field at login.) I looked at the error messages this is what I saw.

ON THE EVENT LOG, THIS IS WHAT IS SHOWN:

System.Exception: There was a problem running the pagination algorithm for job with ticket tree part id '100827'.

A problem prevented the calculation of the pagination model for the ticket tree part '100827'.

Has inner exception at EFI.DigitalStorefront.PaginationSystem.PaginationSystemManager.PaginateTicketTree(TicketTreeRep ticketTreeRepToUse, Int32 ticketTreePartIdToPaginate, PaginationOptions optionsToUse)

at EFI.DigitalStorefront.PaginationSystem.PaginationSystemManager.PaginateTicketTreeUsingCacheWherePossible(TicketTreeRep ticketTreeRepToUse, Int32 ticketTreePartIdToPaginate, PaginationOptions optionsToUse)

Server name: DSF

ON THE DIAGNOSTICS PAGE THIS IS WHAT IS SHOWN WHEN THE WARNING ICONS ARE EXECUTED:

For the Enumeration Check -

• ERROR:19:TRSystems.DigitalStorefront.Ticketing.ControlToDisplay:Missing MissingDBEnum Enum 'QuickTicketMediaControl' = '22'

• ERROR:19:TRSystems.DigitalStorefront.Ticketing.ControlToDisplay:Missing MissingDBEnum Enum 'QuickTicketFeatureControl' = '21'

• ERROR:77:EFI.DigitalStorefront.Preflight.PreflightRuleDescriptionType:Missing MissingDBEnum Enum 'Information' = '2'

• ERROR:77:EFI.DigitalStorefront.Preflight.PreflightRuleDescriptionType:Missing MissingDBEnum Enum 'Other' = '3'

For the Variabe Data Product Engine -

WARNING:There is no registry sub key for SOFTWARE\Electronics For Imaging\DSF2.0 The DL may not be installed

I've attached the rule I created for the graphic field so you can see it. It validated OK.

Swap_logo_rule.txt

Archived