What sample jobs do YOU want to see?

mhilger

Hi all,

We're curious as to what type of sample jobs our customers would like to see here in the Sample Jobs area of the user Community.

Are their certain types of jobs that would be helpful to see samples of?

Perhaps samples that show select pieces of functionality in FusionPro itself (like building variable tables, for example)?

Please reply to this post and let us know what you think. We'll look to put up new samples here based on what seems to be highly requested.

If you have a specific question, please create a new thread in the Issues and Questions forum.

Thanks!

Edited by Dan Korn
Added note to create a new thread if you have a specific question.

• 2 months later...

I have a job that has 1 pdf with four pages. Pages 1 and two represent the front and back of post card #1(in the data file, under the store field tagged"T", pages 3 and 4 represent the second post card tagged "B". How do I pull in the PDF and assign the pages???

David

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to take solutions to problems from other areas of the forum and move them here with a change to the title to make those solutions easier to find later.

As an example, my thread in the FP Desktop section referring to ExternalDataFileEx object yields a great solution but has absolutely nothing to do (in the end) with ExternalDataFileEx. If the solved thread were moved here, and re-titled "Multiple Copies of Each Record with Unique Variable" (or something to that effect), the answer might be easier to find in a forum search the next time it's needed. ;)

(By the way, David's entry above was already solved in another thread. Perhaps it could be moved here as well.)

Edited by esmith
add direct link

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to take solutions to problems from other areas of the forum and move them here with a change to the title to make those solutions easier to find later.

You should be able to rename, move, or even delete your own threads.

• 7 years later...

Hi friends,

I may really appreciate to find a add resizing template sample.

The final user in MarcomCentral may be able to set the Hight and Width, the FusionPro template may resize the page as expected.

Best regards

• 7 years later...

Hi All,

Our pre-press operator quit and we have a deadline to get a business card created and placed on Marcom Central. We have figured out how to upload the card but the fonts dont translate to the site. Does anyone have a video for first time users they can share?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

You can invoke the following operation to ensure your fonts get installed.

PC(Windows 10)

Select Start>> PTI>>FusionPro Configuration>>Load Fonts

Apple Macintosh

Click the orange F in your Dock. Select from the toolbar “Server>>Load Fonts”

Once this process completes, restart your computer and reopen your variable job to view the font information. If the specified fonts do not load to FusionPro, check the FusionPro Font Error log, i.e. “Fonts.err”  located:

PC
C:\ Users \ Public \ Public Documents \ PTI \ FusionPro

Apple Macintosh

Mac HD / Library / Preferences / PTI / FusionPro /

Open the Fonts.err file with your Text Editor or Notepad  and query the font name(s) to view the error associated with the fonts needed.

You can also utilize third party font software to isolate corrupt fonts on the Apple Macintosh OS.

Hope this helps.