Repeat Record - Bingo Cards, text version (FP 6.0+)

mhilger

Demonstrating a use for the repeat record capability, this sample job creates bingo cards.

The logic within the job will completely randomize the correct numbers for the bingo card layout. This number text is then typeset as a FusionPro variable table.

There are extensive comments throughout the code for additional detail on the logic.

Note that this job requires FusionPro Desktop 6.0 or greater (for the repeat capability).

Bingo_Card_template-text-output.pdf

Bingo_Card-Text Version.zip

• 1 year later...
I need help with a bingo card. I'm using the programing from the sample bingo card. post by mark Hilger. My problem is the card i need to make is 6 across by 6 down. I've got the numbers to come in right. the problem is with the free cell because there is no center square I need it to appear randomly in one of the 36 squares.

• 1 year later...
Not a JS expert, does anyone know if this creates all unique cards?? I realize it randomizes, but if I wanted to do 1 million of these, would any of the cards be exact duplicates? That is all numbers in all the same locations. Numbers could be the same but if they were arranged differently that would make them unique.

Archived