Error no 1326

Thank You Alex. I've checked the directories. Restarted server and PC. Recreated Shared folders and FP Direct queues. Made sure the shares were available to FP Direct. FP Direct outputs fine to directories that are not on my PC. It did fine until this past Friday. I'm pretty sure it is something with my PC, just wanted to know if the error code I was receiving could shed more light onto my problem. Because checking logs, turning off firewalls, turning off antivirus, nothing has helped.

Dan, in the log file from FP Direct. After the file composes and at the end of the log, it says "Failed to copy file:: ... to ... Error no 1326 Job ended ...". I have our IT person looking into it. Was just hoping there was an explanation of what the error code meant so we knew where to look. We've been using the current configuration for quite a long time and it all of a sudden does this. We may just try to re-install FP when we get a break in the jobs. Everything still composes fine and the destination folders on servers are still working.

Well, this was a stupid problem in my opinion. It didn't have anything to do with FusionPro. Somehow, and I can only speculate as to how, a setting on my PC changed under the "Advanced sharing settings" in "Network and Sharing Center". For our network configuration, we need to have "Turn off password protected sharing" selected. I had not even thought about checking those settings since I did not make any changes to my system. Nor did any problem messages or anything show up from the OS. Thanks for helping Alex and Dan.