Acrobat not recognizing FusionPro

DSweet

Hello, would like to try this route before I talk with support just to see if it works ...

We have installed (on a Windows 10 computer) a Cloud Version of Acrobat DC (2019.010.20069), InDesign (14.0.01) along with FusionPro (10.0.26). Each software reports that all have installed and are registered correctly however I am not seeing the pull-down menus for FusionPro anywhere on either Acrobat or InDesign like I do on my own computer that has Acrobat X or CS6 for InDesign AND using the same version of FusionPro.

I'm not too worried about not being able to use InDesign with FusionPro so that can wait, but if anyone else is using the same level of Acrobat DC and FusionPro 10.0.26 please send a screen shot or a description of where the menu is would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

You need to upgrade to FusionPro 10.1. There's no additional cost if you already have a 10.0 license.

After forced Mac OS update (to Mojave), we upgraded to InDesign CC 2019 this morning. We then purchased the Fusion Pro v10 upgrade today (coming from v 9.3.36). I quit all Creative Cloud apps before installing Fusion Pro 10 (which currently shows us at v 10.1.9). Our Acrobat CC app recognizes Fusion (was able to open an old Fusion PDF and make Fusion-related changes to it).

However, the Fusion Pro menu/window/palette does NOT show up in our InDesign CC 2019 application. I've looked everywhere I can within InDesign but can't find the Fusion tools. Is there something else I need to do to get InDesign CC 2019 to see Fusion Pro?

After forced Mac OS update (to Mojave), we upgraded to InDesign CC 2019 this morning. We then purchased the Fusion Pro v10 upgrade today (coming from v 9.3.36). I quit all Creative Cloud apps before installing Fusion Pro 10 (which currently shows us at v 10.1.9). Our Acrobat CC app recognizes Fusion (was able to open an old Fusion PDF and make Fusion-related changes to it).

However, the Fusion Pro menu/window/palette does NOT show up in our InDesign CC 2019 application. I've looked everywhere I can within InDesign but can't find the Fusion tools. Is there something else I need to do to get InDesign CC 2019 to see Fusion Pro?

Technically, this question about InDesign is a separate question from the original one this thread, which has Acrobat in its title. So it should be asked in a new thread.

Anyway, for InDesign CC 2019, you need FusionPro VDP version 10.1.11. It's now available from the FusionPro VDP Software Download page.