I need numerical values to be 6.5 pt type

I need alpha values to be 7 pt type

This will be used in a drop down field to prepopulate that text field

(address line)

Customer will be able to pick from the drop down which city

they want it:

california office

chicago office

Dan, I've seen you use the span tag in a couple rules now but I don't have mention of it anywhere in my FP TagsRef documentation. Where can I find usage instructions for this tag?

I'm using FP 6.0, but it looks like my documantation is older. Looks like it's from 5.8.

Dan

I need to add some info for this rule. I am going to build a field called

Office Location and need a rule that will allow the customer to pick the

location in the drop down menu. The rule needs to be able to associate

the chicago office with the chicago address along with the different sizes

in type. The numbers are in 6.5 and the street, suite, city and state in 7pt type. I am not experienced in rules so can you write one out exactly and it would appear with the address 18191 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 500 Irvine, California 92612-7108. Is the forum the only place we can communicate

with you guys or are phone calls allowed and who do we contact?

I need to add some info for this rule. I am going to build a field called

Office Location and need a rule that will allow the customer to pick the

location in the drop down menu. The rule needs to be able to associate

the chicago office with the chicago address along with the different sizes

in type.

If you have a separate data file that contains the addresses for different "Office Location" values, then you'll need to use the ExternalDataFileEx object to read that in. Please refer to the section titled "How to return multiple records in the same output file" in the FusionPro Rules System Guide.

The numbers are in 6.5 and the street, suite, city and state in 7pt type. I am not experienced in rules so can you write one out exactly and it would appear with the address 18191 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 500 Irvine, California 92612-7108.

I'm not sure what you mean by "write one out exactly." The example I already posted should meet those requirements. You'll have to replace the field name I guessed upon ("Address") with the actual field name from your data, or with the result of whatever other rule returns the raw address data.

Is the forum the only place we can communicate

with you guys or are phone calls allowed and who do we contact?

This forum is intended as a way for users to communicate with and help each other. It's not intended to be simply a way to ask questions of Printable, nor is it intended to be a substitute for Support, whom you can reach here. We offer both training and paid consulting to assist with template-building as well.

Archived