Fusion Pro Palettes Missing In Quark

Jaygames

I received a 15 day trial of this software and have followed the instructions to install it. The problem is that after installing Fusion Pro, the menu options to bring up the palettes in Quark and InDesign are not there.

Is there something that I am missing or is it possible that I installed it wrong.

Also I don't know if this would cause a problem, but I currently have Yours Truly Designer installed with Quark and Smart Stream Designer installed with InDesign.

Generally, installation issues need to go through Support. However, if you send me a private message with your serial number, I can verfiy that your license is active and allows the QuarkXPress and Indesign plug-ins. Please do not post your serial number to the open forum.

Some questions that Support might ask are: Is the FusionPro plug-in installed in Acrobat? If you run the installer again and choose "Custom Installation", are all the options for QuarkXPress and InDesign shown and selected? In InDesign, is there a FusionPro entry in the "Window" menu? Do you have multiple versions of QuarkXPress and/or Adobe InDesign installed on the machine?

Archived