Preview Template

We have been using Fusion Pro Desktop for several years now, but lately I have been running into a re-occuring issue. When I click on Preview Template after bring in our file(s), nothing. No preview. We have not changed our procedures so I don't know how to explain this new problem, but obviously, without being able to preview we are not able to go any farther with our current jobs. Help?:(

V.

There is nothing I can do to fix your issue. However I did contact FPD support for you and he was saying that we do not have any reports of this bug in v5.1.

He mentioned that it may be your that the resources are not in the root directory, this is the working folder where your PDF, data source and all images assets should reside (this is something we recommend, but many people do not follow). Also, if you're building the template on a folder on a network versus on your local hard drive, the preview can be compromised without the search path defined. Even with a search path, accessing resources across a network, or resources buried in sub-directories, it may take a few seconds for the resources to appear.

Archived