SlipSheets

Kim

Hey everybody,

First post in the new forum. I think I'm missing something that's probably easy and obvious about slipsheets.

I have a 3x5.5 card that I'm imposing 10up on 12x18. I want to insert a slipsheet every 100 sheets. I've got all the imposition settings, chunks, etc. all working fine.

My problem is the slipsheet itself. It inserts itself properly, but I only get a swatch of color in the top left corner that is 3x5.5. I created a body page that is 12x18 and put a box filled with color on it, but I don't get the entire 12x18 filled with color, just the top corner.

I'm missing something obvious, right?

Hey everybody,

First post in the new forum. I think I'm missing something that's probably easy and obvious about slipsheets.

I have a 3x5.5 card that I'm imposing 10up on 12x18. I want to insert a slipsheet every 100 sheets. I've got all the imposition settings, chunks, etc. all working fine.

My problem is the slipsheet itself. It inserts itself properly, but I only get a swatch of color in the top left corner that is 3x5.5. I created a body page that is 12x18 and put a box filled with color on it, but I don't get the entire 12x18 filled with color, just the top corner.

I'm missing something obvious, right?

It is never going to insert the single red page as an entire imposed page.. In order for this to somehow work, you'd have to insert 10 pages that will get imposed into a fake slipsheet.. Currently, it is fitting a 3x5 chunk of you page via the imposition..

That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

BTW, good the see another Mac head here..

• 9 months later...

How about multipul slip sheets?

I want to insert a slip sheet based on data.

Right now I get 4 to 5 different data that I run to the same setup with.

I would like to combine all of them into one and have a slip sheet to separate them. I tried the OnrecordStart rule but it is not working right.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks,

Tony

• 2 years later...

Sorry for the old thread bump, but I was wondering if the issue Kim spoke of has been addressed. I have an 8.5 X 11 document being imposed to a saddlestitched 11 X 17 and I added a Unused body page at 11X17 and filled it solid red. When I compose and add the unused page as a slipsheet, it only returns the red fill to 8.5X11 of the 11x17 page. I would like to be able to have the full 11X17 filled with red.

Thanks for any input.

• 3 years later...