Positioning image over text

jjdodger

I have a customer who would like a "hand drawn circle" around a paragraph. The paragraph can move on the page depending on lengths of variables in other paragraphs, so, i need to have the image move dynamically. I frequently use the code

return <'graphic file="sig.jpg">' for signatures, but, that pushes the text away from the image area.

What is my best bet for doing this?

Thanks

Jeff

Is the paragraph itself variable? Would making the entire paragraph and the "hand drawn circle" that surrounds it an image suffice? It would be easier to offer a better solution if you could collect your template and attach it to the forum.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=12C_s2ILIbzTYBLfCDHhE8i9-aqDvFyib

As you can see, the person's name can be inside the circle. I know i will need to have a rule to determine which circle image to use, but, i am not sure where to even start to make this happen. It is also possible for a paragraph lower on the page to need the circle, so the start point for that circle would be different because of this paragraphs wrapping.