Font not loadable....

tou

Are there some restrictions to font type....I can't get this font to show up in FP's font selector...can someone verify if they can see the font?

Thanks in advancing for confirming!

EDIT: Please do not post proprietary font files to this public forum. Doing so almost certainly violates the font's license.

Edited by Dan Korn
no proprietary files allowed

As noted in my signature, all font issues must be directed to Support. Posting proprietary font files to this public forum is not allowed.

That said, the TTF font installs and loads just fine for me in FusionPro VDP 10 on Windows 10. What are the versions of FusionPro and the operating system on your machine?

Edited by Dan Korn
works for me

SFusionPro VDP Creator 9.3.21

Windows 7 64-bit

Thanks, good to know. This is still better handled via Support, but... assuming you actually did a Load Fonts in FusionPro after installing the font on your computer, it's worth looking in the fonts.err file (likely at "C:\Users\Public\Documents\PTI\FusionPro") for any mention of the font in question.

dont see the font listed but first 8 lines are the following.....

Current language: English

Asian Character Support: Yes

Unable to open registry to load PostScript fonts.

Try the 64-bit hive.

Unable to open registry to load PostScript fonts

Continue with other fonts

Unable to load PostScript fonts from registry

Continue with other fonts

I am trying the latest 9.3 patch install and see if it works.

updating to 9.3.36 from 9.3.21 works fixed it (support suggestion)....thanks for all your help....

Processing font "FZChaoCuHei-M10S" (family "FZChaoCuHei-M10S", style "Regular") with script "CHINESE_GB2312"

tff_to_pfa_and_fnt: Font C:\Users\Public\Documents\PTI\FusionPro\Fonts\FZChaoCuHei-M10S.otf

No glyph name table; using default encoding names: C:\Users\Public\Documents\PTI\FusionPro\Fonts\FZChaoCuHei-M10S.otf