Switching pages in a 3 page PDF

Hi All, I have a PDF postcard I am trying to make a rule for. I need it to switch back pages based on text field. So what I have done is created a three page document and made the third page "unused" if the data file says Text, then I want it to use the visible second(back) page, if it says Image I want it to use the "unused" third page. Does this make sense? Is it even possible?:confused:

Hi All, I have a PDF postcard I am trying to make a rule for. I need it to switch back pages based on text field. So what I have done is created a three page document and made the third page "unused" if the data file says Text, then I want it to use the visible second(back) page, if it says Image I want it to use the "unused" third page. Does this make sense? Is it even possible?:confused:

Yes, this is explained in the FusionPro Rules Guide, int the section titled, "How to switch body pages during composition." Basically, you want to name the pages, and then do something like this in OnRecordStart:

FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("BackText", Field("Your Field Name") == "Text");
FusionPro.Composition.SetBodyPageUsage("BackImage", Field("Your Field Name") == "Image");

Archived