idautomation 128 font codes

jody

What kind of number are you provided in your data? I believe there is a separate thread on these forums that offers a way to do the conversion with a rule...

We typically process our data through a program like BCC before importing it into FP so our data file is already correct and we just add the formatting.

Do I just create a new rule and go to the 128 barcode rule? When I compose will it insert characters?

Yes and yes. Insert your field as variable 1 and use the default font. The code will add exclamation points at beginning and end of your string of numbers and format it in the correct font. I will typically scan a sample sheet myself to make sure the code reads correctly before sending a proof to the client.

• 1 year later...
Yes and yes. Insert your field as variable 1 and use the default font. The code will add exclamation points at beginning and end of your string of numbers and format it in the correct font. I will typically scan a sample sheet myself to make sure the code reads correctly before sending a proof to the client.

I'm confused... I would assume I choose the 128 font to use, which should be installed per this thread: http://forums.pti.com/showthread.php?t=712&highlight=bar+code+font

however do not have a 128 barcode font :confused: I only have a couple IDAutomation fonts.... ???

Archived